Thursday, June 9, 2011

Firsts...


Wow it has been a long while since I have blogged. I will tell you all what I have been up to. Well of course I am in school and have had a ton of homework and been stressing, but that is normal life for me. I have actually have been accomplishing several goals and overcoming several trials and obstacles in my life. I feel that I have grown so much and since I have noticed that I can get though so much I have decided I need to just go out in the world and do more.

The past few weeks I have just been having a blast with doing new things. I signed up for the Ward Soccer team. I have always loved soccer as everyone should know and I actually wanted to be on a team. So far its been awesome. Out of the 3 games we have played we have won all 3 of them. :)

I had the opportunity to drive home for Memorial Day weekend and spend time with family and friends. Can I just tell you I LOVE LOVE LOVE Seattle. I went with a few friends to Alki for a Bon Fire. It was fun because it was right next to La chupacabra and I really wanted to go there, but the creepy guys out front were to0 sketchy. The fire had to be put out at 10:30 so we all decided to go to Gas Works Park (had never been) , Fremont Troll (had never been), and Dicks (again first time). It was a blast!

I have just been trying to have fun while I have so much on my plate. Spanish has taken over my life. Its good, but sooo hard. I can't wait till the semester is over and I can move on with a new chapter in life. See what the Lord has in store for me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment