Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fathers Day lovin'







Happy Fathers day Daddio!

I was thinking all day about what I would write in this blog about you. I decided that you already know how much I love you. I wanted to tell remind you of some things that we used to do when I was a kid that made life so much fun. It wouldn’t have happened if you were not my dad. So I am sooo glad you are my father. I am so grateful I was given the best parents on Earth. You have not only given me the greatest gift of knowledge of the Gospel, but you have also shown me the best way to live my life. I couldn’t ask for a better father.

So do you remember when we would drive to your office in Pasadena and listen to the Donald Fagen Tape and Genisis… I think we even listened to Gypsy Kings. Yes they were all tapes because the Old Honda Accord only had a tape player. Good times in that car.

I just loved how we would always listen to music and dance around the house acting like fools. You always let us play your pride and joy flying- V guitar. Most of all I loved just spending time as a family.

The video that I am posting is actually something I remember you telling me. You asked me, “Natalie what does sussudio mean?” I tried to think of a good way to explain the lyrics of the song, but couldn’t think of anything. You told me that it didn’t mean anything. Just thought you would like to know I remembered that sussudio doesn’t mean anything. Ha. I miss listening to these songs with you. Even playing cards at work. I just love spending time with my dad. :)

Miss and love you Dad. Can’t wait to see you in just a few weeks <3 You really are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment