Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Take a breath or two...

I decided that its time for another thoughtful blog post. With only two weeks left of classes my emotions are running high. I am stressed/overwhelmed. While I may have those emotions I am also happy. It is summer and the sun is out!! :) I can enjoy the beauty around me. There is so much to be happy about I have a wonderful family and wonderful friends.

I am glad that I will be done with this chapter of my life as well. I am leaving Rexburg for something more exciting. I have to admit its been a great few years, but its time for me to move on. I am ready for adventure or just getting a real job. haha.

This song really comes to mind when I think about all that I am going through these days. I just need to slow it down and "take a breath or two" <3

No comments:

Post a Comment