Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My name is Natalie and I am a Mormon.

My name is Natalie Sutton. I am half Chilean and I like to cook empanadas. I live in Rexburg, Idaho where it snows 11 out of 12 months. Life is great. I enjoy long walks on the beach and get annoyed when people are rude. I used to want to be a famous newspaper writer, until I learned newspapers would disappear in the year 2012. Everyday of my life I listen to music because it makes me happy. My love life sucks all because of an Oreo back in middle school. I am doomed to become a cat lady forever. I am all of these things and more and I am a Mormon.


Jessica and Drew totally wrote this for me while I was making some empanadas one day. I just found it and wanted to post it.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Jessica and Drew haha! And nat, I love your empanadas, remember when we had our own fiesta on cinco de mayo and you made empanadas, lets do that again, isn't dio de las muertos coming up? :) Also, I'll be a cat lady with you haha!

    ReplyDelete