Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What am I thinking???



~Yesterday I set a goal with my friend Alysa. Every monday we will be walking the indoor track at school after FHE for about an hour. I am really excited for this because its good to catch up with her and her life and get a little exercise in. This monday was good because we went and walked and were able to have fun at the same time :) Its awesome that our school built it above the courts so I can people watch at the same time. I just love how BYU-Idaho gets more amazing everyday.

~I have come to the realization that I also love Pandora radio with Carrie Underwood. I think Rexburg does something to me to allow me to love country music more. I don't think I have listened to so much country music in my whole life. Its just very chill when I am getting work done or cleaning.

~Today has been a pretty productive day. I was able to organize my work into a binder and finish some assignments that I have been procrastinating. I went to my Spanish class and it surprisingly went by quickly. I also went to Devotional with some of my friends. After Devo, I did more homework, then had some dessert before dinner. I may be sick because of it, but it was worth it. I had been promising Glenna we would go so I fulfilled that promise and we will be partying it up more since we have only hung out like twice this whole semester. Oh and did you know Coldstone has churros? They were a little bit too sugary, but I didn't have high expectations since we are in Rexburg. I enjoyed my churro's with ice cream. Delish. When I got home Jessica had some BOMB soup cooking!! mmm.... Thanks Jess!!! Well time for more homework and some Pandora. I should probably work out after all of this comida. haha. We will see...


2 comments:

  1. at first i thought you made churros without me. i was worried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be worried.... You will be notified when I make churros.

    ReplyDelete