Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My friends...




Some people at the Closing Social danced to this song and it made me think. I thought about how I have such great friends and family in my life. You really are the World's greatest. You keep me doing the right at all times. You make me stronger with your smiles and you give me confidence with compliments and even with jokes. I can always count on my closest friends to call me or send me a cute text at least once a day. I always have a smile on my face when I think about all of the people who love me. You make me who I am because you are all different and I want to be like all of you. I am especially grateful for those who just want to laugh with me about anything. My friends and Family are truly the WORLDS GREATEST. <3

3 comments:

  1. I want to be your good friend! does commenting on your posts count as calling or texting everyday?! (: Miss you Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kallie you will always and forever be my good friend!! You are a great example to me. You are amazing! Miss you and hope you are doing so well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am the worlds greatest.. it is so true!!

    ReplyDelete