Saturday, March 5, 2011

movie weekend!

This weekend I was actually able to see several movies. I normally am not a movie person, but i'm learning to have patience to sit through them and appreciate them.

~Forever Strong- Probably one of my favorite movies. It has such a great message and everyone can learn a lesson from it. It is amazing.

~Just go with it- HILARIOUS! The jokes made me laugh throughout the movie. I think its a good one when you need a serious laugh. Adam Sandler movies are always ones you can count on.

~Beauty and the Briefcase- I was up late one night and chose this on a whim. Its such a "Natalie" movie. Not one that I would watch with just anyone thats why I was glad I saw this one by myself. It was entertaining.
~Easy A- Eh. It was alright. Had funny parts... Not my fav.

~Social Network- I really liked it :) I think its because I love Facebook and seeing how it came about was really interesting to me. Plus I watched it with Jessa. It was good to have a girls night.

Overall, I had a great movie watching weekend and the weekend isn't even over yet.

Its Stake Conference so It was good hearing from leaders and tomorrow should be even better.

1 comment:

  1. i loved beauty and the briefcase. it definitely is a natalie movie

    ReplyDelete