Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Religion...



With all of this talk about Mitt Romney running for president I have had more chats with people outside of my religion about my beliefs. I have nothing to hide and have been very open about my religion. It is who I am. Its been very interesting to see these shows on primetime TV about the Mormon church. I just thought I would take a moment and blog about this ABC news special that I thought was interesting to see even as a Mormon. I think that they hit on some of the main topics, but there is so much more to know. Every week when I go to church I learn so much more and I feel like you can't just have one documentary to tell what we believe. It's so much more than that there is learning going on throughout the week and at church. Which makes this religion so real to me. :)

The link to the ABC News special is below:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/08/abc-world-news-airs-special-two-part-series-inside-the-mormon-church/

No comments:

Post a Comment