Saturday, February 26, 2011

life on Sat the 26th of Feb. 2011

So today was uh well lets just say interesting... I woke up around 10. I normally can't sleep past 9. I have been having crazy sleep patterns lately. I go to bed at 2 some nights. Crazy, crazy. I guess thats the college life. I think I need to get back on my regular schedule. We will see...

Anyways... Today I needed to get some homework done so I did. I needed to do a few other things that I didn't do. Its all good though. I wanted to get away today, so after spending the morning watching a lifetime show about two murders, I spent the afternoon in Idaho Falls with my roomie Shalyce. We went to Olive Garden and then shopped like crazy for a few hours. It was entertaining. She got some really cute purchases and I left with nothing because i'm poor. :( Its okay though maybe next month.

It was a really fun day because after that I came home laughed a lot because I like laughing and watched 30Rock with my roomies and Drew for an unknown amount of time. It was hilarious. Other stuff happened that is not worth mentioning. It was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment